From:
Anne Sakoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:07:38 -0700
Hi Julie

I have the book and also am a moderator with Hilary for the MOBI yahoo group
so I am a partial to her, but have no financial interest in her book.

I love the book for it's practical suggestions about building milk supply
through food and herbs.  She provides a sample grocery list.  She talks
about anti-lactogenic foods/herbs and things to stay away from.  She goes
into a fairly complex explanation of fats and fatty acids.  She talks about
more ancient diets and what women used to do to increase their milk
supplies.  It's been awhile since I read it cover to cover, but I give it 5
stars for sure.  It helped me tremendously and I know many other women who
have found it very helpful as well.

Anne Sakoff
http://namastemamma.blogspot.com