Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 21:51:30 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (1 lines)
PTP 

A mom of a few weeks baby has a anterior and possibly even posterior TT. While that is an ongoing issue while parents have chosen not to treat it. There is another strange issue which she has stated and this one is a new one for me. Here is what her message reads like. 

"I have another major issue that pertains to me. My neck and jawline itch while I'm feeding her. The itch is only on the side I'm feeding from and ends as soon as she stops nursing. It causes me extreme irritation almost to the point that i feel like pulling her away from the breast. I've had this since the beginning. Do you know the cause and if there's anything i can do for some relief. Coz this makes breastfeeding a very difficult task for me instead of a pleasureable thing."

I am looking for your knowledgable insights into this one pls. Please do reply to the group since I am finding it almost impossble to check private messages.

Thank you

Yasmin

MA, HDSE, CLEC, LLLL, IBCLC

Mumbai

India

(Musing over how to deal with managing my consults for the coming week after shifting home this weekend and wondering where to begin with the BIG Mess at home!)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html

To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]

COMMANDS:

1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail

2. To start it again: set lactnet mail

3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet

4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2