Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:12:29 EST
I found the post about the nurse being grossed out by nursing on the toilet
very familiar.  I once recently had to leave the carpool line at school for a
bathroom "emergency"  I put baby in the sling went into the teachers lounge
bathroom. Baby wakes up and what am I to do But nurse? Listen to her scream?
so just when I think it can't get any worse.... the cell phone rings.
sooo.....  picture this if you must ,me on the john, baby nursing in the sling
and me talking to the office on the phone!!!!!    Is  this multi-tasking? or
the definition of insanity? One thing is for sure , I can do 3 things at
once!!  You never know when that sling will come in handy.

Jessica Donahue  RN IBCLC