From:
Linda Bojman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 06:52:08 -0700
I think learn about where each person live is important. I live in the city
where the best National League baseball team is---San Diego Padres. I am
very happy to say this because I feel that they had a good season and I
think that we will get their new ballpark. I am off the topic but someone
ask little news about my city. Sorry, will not happen again. Some one want
to know something positive about breastfeeding. I am taking a course to
become a lactation consultant and the hospital that I will be doing my
clinical in, is very positive about breastfeeding and tries very hard to
see all mothers who are interested in breastfeeding. This hospital is
nothing like Chicago Hope. Those mothers receive excellent support from the
LCs. Bye Linda RD, CLE lives in San Diego, CA