Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:08:40 EST
The one thing I have found with pajamas is that many of them do not have
openings that work with the mom's breast placement. Just last week I saw a mom
that had to lift the entire nursing nightgown up because the openings were not
big enough for her breasts. Her husband was laughing at how silly it was to have
bought them in the first place. I recommend tops and bottoms (shorts or
pants). These are easier to buy and can be more comfortable for the mom.

Another great tip is that the pajama top will smell like mom and often be a
comfort to the baby when mom is on an errand or off at work.

Take care,
Annette Leibovitz, IBCLC