From:
Royce Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:51:09 -0600
Subject: One of my 11 :)

YOU ARE ONE OF 11!!

Look at the picture, read the prayer and then make a wish and read the
prayer again.

Hi - I am picking 11 people who have touched my life and who I think would
want to receive this.  Please send it b ack to me (You'll see why).

In case you are not aware, Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little
Ways, meaning she believed in doing the little things in life well and with
great love.

She is represented by roses.  May everyone who receives this message be
blessed.

Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted.

REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the prayer.  That's all you have to
do. There is nothing attached..  Just share this with people and see what
happens on the fourth day.

Sorry you have to forward the message, but try not to break this, please.

Praye r is one of the best free gifts we receive. Read the prayer below.

Saint Theresa's Prayer

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you.

May you be continue to know  you are a child of God.  Let this presence
settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance,
praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

Now, send this to 11 people within the next 5 minutes.  And remember to send
this back.  I count as 1...you'll see why.  !
<http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL1006269
71033>

  _____

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we
give. Learn <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=text_hotmail_join>
more.

  _____

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>
now!

  _____

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailR-get your
"fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>  it now.

  _____

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>

=