From:
Joyce Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 08:45:07 -0600
I read in a book on fasting (I forgot the name but the author
was reknown in the field in his day and new Gandi and stuff)
that the toxins and poisins in our bodies are partially spewed
off through our urine (maybe she thinks she's vaccinating
herself?).  I would advise her that if she wants to try
something new that she should wait till her baby weans!!  At the
very least she should wait until she has all the documentation
and can share it with an unbiased person who can help her see
any flaws in thinking.  I'm shocked that she would put her baby
at such a risk.  - Joyce Mitchell, who likes to try new health
kicks herself!