From:
Vicki Hayes RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 22:17:30 -0400
I tested your question of whether the contest was fixed (against exc.
BFers winning) by completing the "describe your best calming tip in 100
words or less" screen with "I give my baby what nature and my body
intended him to have: I  breastfeed. I have never used artificial baby
milk with either of my children." But when I submitted, filled out with
my "baby's birthdate" as 9/23/03, I was prompted that my "baby is too
old!" I know, I know, too old for eligibility to win the CONTEST, but I
was feeling feisty so I added a comment that "no, he's 20 months old, he
is NOT too old to BF" and that the first one nursed 2 1/2 years :-) Maybe
we should all "enter" the contest, and tell Ross that we calm our babies &
TODDLERS by BF them! If it is an equal opportunity contest, we BFs deserve
a 3-day vacation to a spa too!!! :-) what yet another incredible marketing
ploy...