From:
Lois Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 21:27:35 -0700
Parent-L used to have a digest form at its old site, but when it was
moved to its current site, there wasn't a digest initially.  But now
Narelle Clark, our wonderful sysadmin and LACTNET subscriber also, has
finished putting the digest together :)

For those who don't know, parent-l is a list devoted to support of
breastfeeding (particularly extended breastfeeding) and attachment
parenting.  It is quite an active list.

To subscribe to the digest, send the following command in the body of an
email message to [log in to unmask]

subscribe parent-l-digest

If you want to get single-post mode instead, send the following command in
the body of an email message to [log in to unmask]

subscribe

Be sure to use the letter L, and not the number 1.

If you are already a subscriber to single-post mode, but now want the
digest, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll remove you from one
and place you on the other.

Lois Patterson
Parent-L list-maintainer