From:
Hotheaded Red <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:49:23 -0500
At 04:25 PM 3/4/97 -0500, Automatic digest processor wrote:
>From:    "A. Montgomery" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Acne
>
>Yes, of course there may be some truth to the hormone issue and acne.
>However, the way it was put to this woman was that her complexion was more
>important than the "choice" to breastfeed, and besides she'd already been

Oh gosh! I'm sorry if it sounded like I was saying she had a good reason to
wean!  Or that the doctor was right in any way for telling her it was a
satisfactory solution! :/  I never meant that- i was just asking if there
was any truth at all in the statement.  I hadn't really thought of it until
recently even in my own situation, and i more likely attributed it to my
being off of synthetic hormonal birth control.  I completely agree that
weaning is the very last thing anyone should ever suggest for acne.

Heidi
Mommy to Peyton Quinn (12-20-94)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2765