From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 15:44:40 -0700
I suspect I have something confused here.  Tom Hale suggests not using
a sustained release medication, as a general policy, if  a "regular"
one is available.  Effexor, for example, has both.  Why should it
matter so much?  The goal of SSRI's is to maintain the blood levels at
a constant.  Given the choice of Effexor XR once/day or Effexor 2/day,
does it matter much?  Does this vary with other types of meds?

==

Kate Hallberg, mom to Ursula (11-23-94) and Sage (4-13-97)
Home page- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina
Currently living in Palo Alto, California near San Francisco

If Zeus and Hera had kept Hercules in their bed, Hades would never have gotten his hands on him, now would he? (Disney version)