From:
"Jane D. Squires" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:09:01 -0600
Dear Lactnetters:

I have wanted to use the December 15th, l997 article from a respected weekly
newsmagazine (I wont use the name, unless I am told it is ok)
as an educational tool for women to share with their employers when
returning to work. It discusses pumping in the work place, and we have
discussed the issue in previous threads.  I had been skeptical about asking
them for permission as I had been seriously burned when I asked  for reprint
permission from another weekly magazine, that had printed a very nice
positive article about breastfeeding. When I asked them for reprint
information I was told I would have to order a minimum of 500 copies and the
cost would be $800.00.  Obviously beyond my budget.  However I decided to
contact the first magazine people about their Dec. 15, l997 article, and
guess what?  They charge .20 cents per copy!  You need to contact them via
their website address (USnews.com) and sign on the line that you agree to
their terms, which is to use the article to educational purposes only.
This was an informational email only.

Jane Squires
Martinsbirg, WV