Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:20:50 EST

Dawn  says:

<<She was  complaining yesterday that "all the
mothers in chick lit are formula feeding  - it makes it seem like that's what
upper middle class, "cool mothers"  do.>>

Ok --true confessions, I sometimes read Chick Lite Lit.  Jennifer  Weiner has
written several books -- not bad at all.  Read (or have your  daughter read)
"Little Earthquakes."  Lots of GOOD breastfeeding, and a  thank you in the
acknowledgements to the lactation consultants at one of the  hospitals in Philly.

Actually, most of the books I've read the moms are breastfeeding, though  not
without difficulty, and many of them give it up early.  But most at  least
start out breastfeeding for a while.

Jan Barger