From:
royce anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:12:02 -0600
Leslie Ward mentioned knowing that Lacie was on breastmilk for atleast 4
years.  I am assuming this is the same young lady that my daughter
donated to.  This was about 6 yrs ago and I think she was 8 then. Her
family drove all over the state (OK) and picked up donated milk.  My
daughter said she didn't remember her name, but the family showed her
pictures and she was a chubby little thing.  I have also heard that this
same young lady has now had ?sm. bowel transplant and is able to eat
solid food.

Royce Anderson, RN, IBCLC in Oklahoma City, who knows this family was
grateful for my daughter's plentiful supply but wishes we'd had the
foresight to save it for the next baby.  I figure that even 3 yr old
frozed EMM would have been better than formula for this sickly child!!!