Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:14:40 -0700
Random thoughts written as I wait for someone else to jump in first...

Stunned silence.

The fox is in charge of the hen house.

Why did he want this job?
What does HE gain from being the Board's IED?

Will "interim" actually translate to "probation period"?

When will the Board launch an international search for a permanent Executive Director? Can we read the job description? May we make nominations?

Has the Board ever heard of promoting from within? There are how many thousands of IBCLCs in the world, many with the credentials, experience, and ability to do this work - plus one more: the passion to protect and promote the profession in the spirit of Joann Scott!

Phyllis

--
Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ.