From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:21:06 -0400
Dear all,

Is anyone on Lactnet taking the IBLCE exam next Monday in Syracuse, NY?  I'm
feeling a tad lonely, 'cuz everyone I know (and would normally be with) is
taking it at Rush in Chicago....  so I thought I'd check it out and see if
there is anyone I might know going to be in Syracuse...

We are, at the moment, "vacationing" in Montrose, PA.  "Vacation" is loosely
speaking -- sort of same work (laundry, dishes, meals, kids), different
venue.  And I'm with my sister, which is always wonderful!

Good luck to all taking the exam, whether you be in Chicago, Syracuse or
anywhere else.

Jan Barger
Usually of Wheaton, IL; currently of Montrose, PA where it is COLD and
rainy....