From:
Diane Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:46:06 -0400
>I agree that the Medela Pedal Pump can be a relatively low cost option. For
>clarity, however, I'd like to point out that only the pedal portion could
be rented. The collection kit would need to be single user.

Hi Anne & all,
We rent the pedal pump for a $30 deposit. When the pump comes back they get
back $30. If it is for a NICU mom, she gets the kit while in the hospital.
We tried waiving the deposit and lost 11 pedal pumps we had purchased.
BUMMER. We clean the pedal pump the same way we clean the Lactina.

Diane Frederick RN IBCLC
Hospital based LC