From:
Baldwin & Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 00:21:48 -0400
available to assist anyone who needs help regarding divorce (or paternity)
cases where custody or visitation is at issue. I currently receive
approximately 60 calls per month from all over the U.S., and have so for
several years.  I have always been available at no charge, to talk to
mothers (up to an hour or two), LCs, Leaders, lawyers, case workers, or
anyone else involved in a family law case. Mothers can retain my services
for more, if they need.  I am available to act as a consultant and/or
mediator to mothers and their attorneys, and can be retained to draft
visitation plans, assist the lawyer with the management of the breastfeeding
issues, assist in the preparation of expert witnesses and the client, and to
effectuate settlement of the case.

However, note that I will be away (speaking in NH, and a vacation for my
family) until 10/1.  If someone has an emergency, they can contact my office
to get in touch with me while I am gone.  Just keep in mind that I will
incur celluar charges so please keep it to emergencies that can't wait for
my return!

The custody and visitation cases are my passion - whether breastfed or not.
I feel I make this world a better place when I help to protect the precious
bond securely attached children have to their mother, while helping them to
have the best relationship with their daddy as possible.  Children need a
mommy and a daddy, not just one or the other.

Talk to you all when I return!
                                        Liz Baldwin
Elizabeth N. Baldwin, J.D.     Baldwin & Friedman, P.A.
2020 N.E. 163rd Street, Suite 300
Miami, Florida 33162-4970
Phone:  305-944-9100  Home office:  305-940-7873
Fax:  305-949-9029
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]    or    [log in to unmask]
Attorney specializing in breastfeeding and the law; Leader
Internet Communications of America, Inc.