From:
Mary Kay Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:26:11 -0600
I am working on criteria for a chart audit for breastfeeding assessment
and have been asked where the guidelines should be addressed. I was told
that this information belongs in a Standard of Care.  The breastfeeding
policy addresses most of this information as in "baby should be fed
q....." and so on but we don't have an actual standard of care for
breastfeeding in place. Can anyone help me out with ideas? I will check
the archives and my other resources but would appreciate some guidance
from those who have been there and done that.
Thanks,
Mary Kay Smith, IBCLC
Romeoville IL near Chicago