From:
Magda Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:16:19 -0000
>I hope someone can help.  I have an article about Growth of Breast-Fed and
>Formula-Fed Infants from 0-18 months of age that I must have gotten at a
>seminar, however I am missing the 1st page of it.  I don't know what
>journal or book it is out of.  It talks about how the growth of breast fed
>babies slows in the 2nd half of the 1st year.

This sounds like it could describe several articles -- is it a review
article?  A trial?  Is it American?  What page number is at the bottom of
the page?  How long is what is left?  Does it sound like its written for
paeds, midwives, or?  I have a huge number of such articles and might be
able to find this one and give you the full reference, but would need more
info to narrow it down.  Another trick -- what is the latest date in the
references?  That helps to date the article.

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter, BfN, UK