From:
Jackie Cesnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 12:52:54 +1000

>Has this baby ever had anything else in its mouth ie pacifyer, bottle teat.
sounds like nipple confusion with maybe other stuff going on. I have had a
couple lately with funny tongue movements ie humping tongue in middle and
not having proper peristaltic movement happening. I find taking the baby off
the breast and giving finger excerise every time the sucking goes "off" and
repositioning the baby again, therefore reinforcing good sucking, helps
after a couple of days, sometimes the baby will lose co ordination when
tired etc.
Jackie Cesnik