From:
P Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 13:17:30 -0400
Kathy,

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you so eloquently
spoke to the hospital's public relations woman.  If she couldn't "get" the
connection between the so called free prostrate screenings and additional
business for the hospital, she MUST have been FORMULA-FED! (Not to offend
all us baby-boomers who were not breastfed. Actually I was breastfed for six
months, every four hours on the dot, whether I was hungry or not.)

I think if breastfeeding promoters had a slogan like the Texas
Dept.Transportation car seat ad, people would go nuts with anger. I'm all
for it.  How about a little guilt for a change???

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC, Franklin VA