From:
Sue LaLeike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 23:54:55 -0400
Just in case I goofed (entirely possible!) while compiling the addresses of
those of you in my file who are going to get together in Orlando at the
Midwifery Today conference in October........here's the latest update:

It'll be a lunch-time get-together on Sunday, from 12:15 - 1:45.  An
announcement will be made at one of the general sessions, and a notice will
be on the conferendce bulletin board.  Word soon on where we'll gather
before going to eat.

Now we need suggestions for good, quick-serving places in the vicinity of
the hotel.

Anyone who's just joined the list and is interested in meeting other
netters at this informal gathering can e-mail me privately for more
details.  See you there!

Sue LaLeike
Lehigh Acres, FL