From:
John Vanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:23:08 -0800
One of my breastfeeding support group moms brought some "gripe water" to
the group and wondered about its safety and efficacy. It contains NA
Bicarb 1.0%, dill oil BP, Caraway Oil BP, Sucrose, and Paraben,(what is
paraban?). I'd appreciate any feedback on this product. Mom said it is
manufactured in Britain and is used for colic. Recommended dose is 1
tsp. before meals.
Also, thanks to whomever recommended the MS article. I bought the
magazine today, learned alot, and am thrilled that MS felt it of such
importance to make it their cover story.
Thanks, Dawn in San Jose