From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:47:25 -0600
I believe that INFACT Canada was visited by a representative of the Canadian Cancer Society this year, in order to gather information to prepare some Fact Sheets about breastfeeding and breast cancer.  You could contact them about that.

Locally, our provincial committee has discussed bfing with our local Breast Cancer Action Committee (survivors group) and have made plans to display at their Fun Run in Oct.  I have emailed them a few copies of studies from my files - nothing too organized or packaged for them though.  I would be interested in assisting with this, and this has been discussed amongst bfing moms on various on-line lists, numerous times.  If a package were prepared, I think we could find many moms to help hand out packages locally (a press package for October Breastfeeding Month?)

Janice Reynolds
Moms For Milk Breastfeeding Network