Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 19:24:24 +0300
<DON'T LET
THE HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES TOUCH THE BABY!!!!! >

Brilliant idea!!!

<Call me lazy but I could see no reason to
subject my babies to this. >

I worked for many years with a pediatric dermatologist who advised
parents NOT to bathe newborns daily for the first few months of life.
They need the protective layers that nature provides!!    He suggested
bathing no more than three times a week, and most parents were happy to
follow his advice.
By the way that doc was the best authority in Israel on breastfeeding.
Guess who educated him!!  Unlike most docs, he read every article I gave
him and read Ruth Lawrence cover to cover and could recite word for
word. Results: he was the most popular ped in the country and his clinic
was overflowing!!
Esther Grunis, still trying to be serious and reading Lactnet instead of
preparing a lecture on bf in the NICU.