Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:32:20 EDT
Hello all, on this  rainy first day of April here in the Eastern  US:

Permission to post, from a client who is currently renting a Symphony here
in the US:

" I will be going to the UK to visit my husband's family. Do you know how I
 can secure a Symphony pump during my visit? My sis in law got me in touch
with  the National Children's Trust, but it seems too difficult. I thought
it would be  a matter of going to the local pharmacy to rent as it is here."

If anyone lives in the UK, and/or has information I can pass on, please let
 me know. She will be in London. Also feel free to let me know whether her
assessment of the route through Natural Children's Trust is indeed "too
difficult." This is a mom for whom many not- that -difficult things, seem
difficult for her, so I take that into account and hope for more input.

Thanks,
Peace,
Judy

Judy LeVan Fram, PT, IBCLC,  LLLL