From:
Carla D'Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 12:28:48 -0400
Helen, congratulations on being an "Ezzo Free Zone" for the moment.  You
asked:

> Are these people from the Baptist Church?

I wouldn't associate the Ezzo junk with any legitimate denomination. It
slams the denomination and lends credence to Ezzo's gibberish.

Gary Ezzo was a pastor at Grace Community Church at one time. During
that time he started  his "ministry" called "Growing Families
International".  I'm not sure of the denomination of Grace Community
Church but it really doesn't matter because Ezzo's "work" has gone
beyond that or any other church's boundaries and has taken on cult like
proportions.  In fact a statement can be found on the web from the
elders of  Grace Community Church outlining the reasons that their
church is no longer affiliated with Growing Families international.

Someone posted a note earlier about a Dr. Aney who will send a package
of materials on Ezzo to anyone who requests it.  I emailed him and
promptly got a very well put together packet.  His email address is
[log in to unmask]   He also points out "you can browse at the following
web sites:  http://www.mailing-list.net/redrhino/Ezzo/              or
           http://www.fix.net/~rprewett/

Carla (hospital based LC and RN in Maryland, the state just north of
Washington, DC   where sadly we are not an Ezzo free zone)