From:
Cindy Neary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 01:08:57 EST
I think skin lines may refer to stretch marks on the breast.  When I had a
dysplastic mole removed from my breast I asked the surgeon to make the
incision  in the same direction as my stretch marks so that when it faded it
would blend in.  Not all women have stretch marks on their breasts, but a lot
do.  What stumps me is why I got them on my breasts and hips when I hit
puberty but didn't get any on my tummy after two pregnancies.

Cindy Neary RN
mother of JoAnna (10) and Patrick (6)