From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:33:12 -0800
Since so many of us know how easy it is to clip a frenulum, why aren't
we (you) asking for permission to cut it in the capacity as IBCLC or
LLLL?  I take splinters out of my daughter's fingers, inject my cousin
with Allovert for MS, I have treated all my pets through illness and
even death, some more invasively than snippling a frenulum, and would
do the same for my daughters.  Clearly physicians often see it as not
indicated, and maybe even invasive, but it sounds less invasive than
ear piercing.  How many of these pedys pierce ears, for pete's sake?!
And WHO is Pete?!  :-)

==

Kate Hallberg, mom to Ursula (wow! 4) and Sage (1.5)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina
* If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8193/