Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 18:13:23 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
can you tell I'm sorting a pile.... Karen Kerkhoff Gromada sent an article to the CBI in 1994, saying it was one of her favorites.  It is by Francesca Entwistle and titled "The Most Natural Function.  It is from Nursing Times, May 1991 Vol.57 (maybe 87) No 18.  It was printed on antique photocopy paper and     we really need a legible copy for the CBI RL.  Any help finding this is greatly appreciated!  
One more: a quote from Christiane Northrup:When we trust the makers of baby formula more than we do our own ability to nourish our babies, we lose the chance to claim an aspect of our power as women.  Thinking "that baby formula is as good as breast milk is believing that 39=0 years of technology is superior to three million years of nature's evolution.  Countless women have regained trust in their bodies through nursing their children, even if they weren't sure at first that they could do it. It is an act of female power, and I think it is feminism in its purest form."  When people ask me what made me a feminist I tell them LLLI and success in breastfeeding my 4th child :-)  Pat in SNJ, USA, having  'fun' digging thru piles of paper.  The CBI RL is 10 years old!

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2