From:
"Barbara M. Sayre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 15:56:03 EDT
I have posted before, but never saw it - therefore - a brief intro.: Retired
R>N>, certified Lactation Educator (UCLA), member FLCA & ILCA.  Have used skills
in helping clents of prenatal programs, friends, & family, to have successful
breastfeeding experiences - on a volunteer basis.  Subscribed to Lactnet end of
January, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the valuable information - I am
primarily a - lurker - : ]  !!   But..

Have been having problems saving many of the postings - most recently:
Maryelle's on Chylothorax, and Linda Smiths's "Doing our homework, part 1" from
the 19th of Sept.
were completely lost.  I'd read the digest quickly, then saved to a digest
reader,  now when I attempt to print an article, I get an error msg. which locks
me out..I will get that issue from the Archives.  But has anyone found a simple
method of storing, reading, and then saving a particular article from the entire
digest?   I would appreciate knowing about things that have worked for you. I am
on Compuserve, and work with Windows 3.1.

Sorry if this isn't strictly Lactnet business - but unless I solve the problem
soon, I'll lose all that expertise...TIA  Bobbie, in Ft Lauderdale, FL - where
it is still hot, humid, but so far no hurricanes..We are thankful..