From:
Linda Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:20:02 -0500
Very Long Post

Linda Folden Palmer and I have had an interesting email conversation about
breastfeeding with implanted radiation seeds, radioisotopes, and now
theories about breast cancer in response to my post about radiation in
breastmilk and she has given me permission to forward it to the list.  What
a diverse group of women (and men) there are on Lactnet with a diverse group
of husbands who share our interest in lactation.