From:
Julie Tardos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2023 21:58:48 -0800
I appreciate all the articles on various transgender experiences with
parenting and breastfeeding.  I do not appreciate all the bullying.  When I
finally read the supposedly offensive article, I found nothing anti-trans
about it.  It was a case study of one woman's experience with
detransitioning, which is sometimes a part of a person's trans experience.
The knee-jerk reaction and accusations were uncalled for.  Perhaps your
reaction referred to something other than this one article, but then why
post here?

Before you start accusing me of anti-trans anything, my eldest child is
trans/NB, and my middle child has been experimenting with gender as well.
Several of my friends who are parents have a child or step-child who is
trans or non-binary.  Two have detransitioned, one after ten years.

There is no one trans experience.  Each person's journey is unique.
Sometimes that journey leads back to their original gender.  Chillax.

Julie Tardos

~~~~
Edwards: <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>Why the big
secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you
know it.
--Men in Black