From:
Jay Nemrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 22:13:36 GMT
Dear Lactnetters ---
    I just want to say how glad I am for LactNet and the good
information that I put to use every day!  It is knid of interesting to
be a man and talk to women day-in and day-out about breastfeeding.  I
would feel terribly useless without a band of very dedicated people
(especially experienced women) that are willing to share their expertise
here.  Thank you so much!!
    I am a WIC nutritionist in very rural New Mexico and am always on
the look out for information that will help me sharpen my knowledge in
the realm of nutrition.  I know there are other WIC types out there and
I am sure we would all like to know about any mailing lists that deal
with nutrition, especially within the WIC target groups.  Please feel
free to pass any knowledge you have of such things on to me.
    Thanks again, and long live LACTNET!!