From:
Susan & Joe Clapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 13:54:03 -0500
I was sorry to see that I did not get any responses to this question.  Once
again....
This woman has been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian disease which has
necessitated continuous birth control pills.  In order to conceive she had
to take a course of Clomid and she has been successful in becoming pregnant.
Since she doesn't have the normal estrogen/progesterone cycle in the first
place what are her chances of breastfeeding. Once her baby is delivered she
will probably have to resume BCpills.  I am not an expert on this disease so
any information will be appreciated
TIA
Susan RNC, BScN
Ottawa, CAN