From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:52:24 +0100
Thanks, Magda, for your honest comments with no beating about the bush.
Along with Nikki and yourself I am troubled by the use of Lactnet to find
out what subscribers who post, think are good and bad adverts for equipment
that may be used by breastfeeding mothers.  Magda is right that anything one
posts here, is unprotectable from being plagiarized or otherwise misused
because it gets archived on an open website.  That said, I believe Nancy
when she assures us that no one's work will be used by Hollister without
appropriate compensation or permission.

I'd still like to ask that the rest of the discussion take place directly
with the company involved.

I'm no mail at present, for personal reasons unrelated to Lactnet itself.
Will be skimming the archives regularly and jumping in now and again, like
this, as I feel so moved.  Don't know when I will start my digest
subscription up again, depends on things over which I have no control.
Apart from going no mail here, my e-mail capabilities are as they always
are.

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway