Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:30:09 -0700
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Heather Shelley wrote:

> I personally am quite worried about this as a lot of people really like
> him (gag).

Yep... gagging right along with you.

> When I was visiting my mom in Utah this June the nightly news had on their
> nightly blurb about his show, kind of a learning spotlight. Every night I
> believe. I was always disgusted, for many of the reasons all ready
> mentioned. Any Utahns here to clarify?

I'm not in Utah, but one of our local news stations does that, too.  My
husband detests Dr. Phil so he always races for the remote when they say
"We'll be right back with Dr. Phil's recommendations on [topic of the
day]."  He calls that the "two minute warning".  LOL.

Cee