From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 21:28:27 +0200
I am having email contact with a Dutch woman in Nigeria. She is
tandemnursing a 3yo and 1 yo child. She is having recurrent thrush. I've
urgued her to go to the docter, but she says she doesn't trust the docters
she knows.

Anyway, she asked me about Diflucan (Fluconazole) and the compatibility
with the anti-malaria drugs proguanil and chloroquinesulfaat. Could this
cause a problem?

I've searched the archives but couldn't find a reference to this problem.

TIA!!!

Annelies Bon
Breastfeeding Resources http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/abon/bfbronnen.html
breastfeeding counsellor of the Dutch bf org "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"
mailto:[log in to unmask]
living in a small city, Almere, near Amsterdam, The Netherlands