From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 22:26:40 -0400
Hi all.

I am on my way out of here to go on vacation.  Melissa Vickers will be
holding down the fort, bless her heart.

The AOL problems are just *that*. AOL's.  Nothing has changed with LACTNET.
Please check with AOL...rattle their cages.  It is not on my end, folks.

If you want to , you can try a

Set Lactnet nomime

and/or

Set Lactnet mail

to get individual messages, (the latter), or to see if it helps in general.
However, nothing has been changed or tweeked, and I know, cause I am the
tweek *er*.  The listserv is functioning the same as usual, with no
problems...except for AOL.  They are in the middle of ahem, adjusting their
systems, I am told. I think they need to hear from a few of you on this.
However, it will be best to keep notes re: aol off the list in general, as
they do not pertain to the general list.

Thanks. Melissa Vickers is at [log in to unmask]

Warmly, Kathleen, heading off to the ocean....
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
LACTNET WWW http://www.telcomplus.com/~kga/lactation.html
LACTNET T-SHIRT/Sweatshirts orders go to [log in to unmask]