From:
Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 07:04:01 -0500
Let the orthopedic surgeon bring out the articles that prove that
tendonitis is caused by the hormonal changes of breastfeeding.

Here we go again!  Someone comes up with some "interesting" theory why
breastfeeding is a problem, and we all scuttle off like little mice to
find the articles that disprove it.  When are we ever going to learn?

Here's my theory:  Orthopedic surgeons think so much about bones, that
they eventually all turn into boneheads.  Now go find the studies that
prove this is untrue.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC