From:
Lynn Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:28:28 -0500
Okay, so I will out myself as the owner of the first three seasons of
the show on DVD :)

Anyway, I was pleased to see that in one early episode (1986-7) a
character whiling away the time while captured is playing Wheel of
Fortune with a fellow captive and shouts out "Breastfed babies are
bestfed babies!"

Same character, in 1988-89 season, has discovered an abandoned baby.
MacGyver tells him the baby is hungry, and he gestures and says, "I
don't have the equipment for that!"  They manage to get through the
whole episode with only one bottle briefly in sight, and the premise
for locating the mother is that she would never be able to bring
herself to go very far away from her baby.  I thought it was very
sweet.  Oh, and they don't seem to know that disposable diapers even
exist, and have some fun improvising cloth ones fastened with duct
tape.

Lynn in MO USA