From:
leibovich Haim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:02:50 +0300
I promised to let you know how it went. I think it was very well accepted. I
didn't have much time, but managed to say most of what I planned. I talked
about drugs and bf - and used this to talk about the side effects of
formula, when comparing it to any drug a mother gets. I inserted information
how to stop lactation if there is no choice. I talked about mastitis and
thrush, and managed to talk a little on sore nipples, mainly how correct
latch on and positioning are the most important factor. After the lecture
the doctors were standing in line to ask me more questions, and I felt most
of them really had something "to take home" from the lecture.

Thank you all my Lactnet friends - your input on this lecture was a great
help in making this go right.

Mira Leibovich, MD, IBCLC