From:
Lee Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:16:12 -0400

Cee wrote:  I have had that book for decades.  :-)  I'm surprised you can't
remember his first name, Lee.  It's LEE!  ;-)

I was a big fan of Dr. Lee Salk before my first child was born in 1978.  He
had a column in one of the women's magazines... McCall's, I think.  I bought
his book What Every Child Would Like His Parents To Know and liked it so
much I bought How to Raise a Human Being: a Parents' Guide to Emotional
Health from Infancy Through Adolescence.  Both fairly groundbreaking in
their content back in the day.

Cee - Thank you for the laugh.  How could I forget what others knew:  that
my first name is the same?  You would think I would sooner forget the title
of the book.  I guess the rebel in me liked his viewpoint.  :-)  What is
interesting is to see how many LACTNETTERS know the author or, at least,
continue to comment on the topic of "Crying."  It seems to have touched a
chord in many of us.

Lee