From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 11:55:04 -0400

>I've had a request from a
>Pediatrician with a slow to gain infant client for the Crematocrit( I'm
>never sure if I'm spelling this right!)  I know how to have one run, from
>Paula Meier's Premie presentation. but, does anyone have a table with the
>equivalent results for the % = calories, so he does'nt have to figure it
>out. I thought Pat Bull, or someone at a NILCA meeting had one

Hi Liz,
Yes, I do have the table that describes all the % of fat in calories from
crematocrits.  e-mail me and I can FAX them to you.  You should have said
something earlier and I would have brought it to the meeting the other day.
  Paula Meier should be publishing it soon, it she has not already done.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL