From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 02:05:50 -0400
Hi all,
While trying to go to sleep,  these popped up in my head!  Had to get them on
here before I forgot them!  :)

A Lactnetter Lactnetting on Lactnet,
Said "Here for to long, I have set".
But to her family's dismay,
She's still staring away,
At the moniter on top of her desk set!   <sound familiar anyone?>  :)

The Family of a Lactnetter,
Wondered when they would ever get her
away from screen,
She'll have to be *weaned*,
Or she may be addicted forever!  <grin>

A baby who knew what was best,
Got angry when put to the test.
Someone gave her a bottle
(If she could she would throttle!)
'Cause what she wanted was her Mommy's Breast!  < smart kid! >

On  a serious note, now, a while ago someone put out a reference or some type
of info about BF and Hep C.  Could you list that again please?  I have some
colleagues who are desperate for info and references and they can't seem to
find any here.  Thanks!

Janet  (Jay)  (Since there is another Gal with us named Janet, maybe I should
start going by Jay, my nickname used only by good friends {and I think of you
all as good friends!})

LC2B and soon-to-be CLE!
Sacramento, CA