From:
Jan Aken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:53:49 -0800
Ross Labs used to publish a book with all different languages listed.
The instructions were given for breastfeeding and of course for bottle
feeding. I think most hospitals still have the spiral notebook. I would
contact a hospital based lactation program. If you can't find any in
your area email me privately and I will send you  help you out.
Jan Aken RNIBCLC