From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:55:01 -0800
Hi All,
My friend who just had twins is experiencing a situation that concerns her.
Her left breast will let-down to the pump just fine and she gets upwards of
5oz per 2-3 hr pumping and has seen a steady increase in supply in this
breast since beginning pumping.  The right breast, however, rarely lets-down
to the pump and she rarely gets more than 2oz per pumping.  There has been
no increase in supply with this breast since beginning pumping.
She has had no breast trauma, is on no meds that would affect milk supply.
Her only factors that I could see that would possibly impact her supplu
would be stress (subtly unsupportive hubby) and lack of sleep.

Any thoughts?

TIA,
Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."