From:
Patti K Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:52:50 -0500
I have to say, my stomach does a flip flop when I see such
generalizations.  Did anyone see the movie "Braveheart" a few years ago?
It was so violent, I was appalled!!! It was a story about the fighting
between the Scotish peasants and the King.....weren't they alllllll
breastfed? It's the parenting, societal values, and the culture that give
us "who we are", not how we were FED as children. There has always been
violence. Bottle feeding is a "new"  concept.
Thanks, Kathy, you always set us straight.!
Aren't there some cultures that are just "peaceful?" What made them that
way?

Patti Carroll, RN, IBCLC
Atlanta, Georgia
770-493-4908