Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2016 22:40:46 -0700
Looking for legal counsel specializing in breastfeeding law in northern
Indiana.  Mother is divorcing husband and the in- laws are filing for
custody saying mother is unfit...using breastfeeding as cause of caries,
child is 4 years old. Any links or tips?  Llli.org search provided many
links to relationship  between bf & caries, WHO links,  and jack newman all
emailed to mother.  I am in a dif state than mother presently.

Please email me privately. Thank you.

8#14.at.home.